This is creepy in a cool sort of way...



I don't usually post this type of stuff, but when I stumbled on this tonight I found it to ironic not to share:





You Are The High Priestess



You represent mystery - secrets that are yet to be revealed.

You find yourself sitting between two worlds: one dark, one light.

You tend to hold these two worlds in balance, reconciling the two.

Open and welcoming, you invite others to learn your secrets.



Your fortune:



Something hidden, or latent, in your life is about to come forward.

You need to pay more attention to your dreams, thoughts, intuition, and imagination.

And if that involves tapping into your dark side, it will all balance out in the end.

You have a lot of potential dying to be unleashed, so let those gates open!

What Tarot Card Are You?

A few very interesting things happened to me today, all dealing with with my hidden potential and dreams and turning them into a possible reality. Also my mom and I were just discussing the light and dark spots in my life. I don't usually hold much credence in things like fortunes and tarot cards, but this is almost creepy cool.

Besides, who doesn't like being told they're a High Priestess??

No comments: