May 30, 2007
Dear President of Prince Charming Family Co.,
I am writing to inform you that I am resigning. I have decided after careful consideration that I no longer wish to be employed by this company.
I was informed upon hire of the long hours, almost non existent benefit package, and the "little or no" pay off until years of services have been provided. However, I find that circumstances in my latest assigned project are unacceptable and unreasonable.
Copy Of Official Complaint Form:
The '2 Year Molars' Project
Project Start Date: May 14th, 2007
Project Goals and Description: To keep lower level management (my boss) as professional, in the right state of mind and make process as painless and easy as possible.
- It is impossible to keep anyone happy when they are running fever, constantly screaming, being as defiant as possible, and using everything within reaching distance as either a sibling torture device or gum pain removal device.
- During this project my boss would consistently request a snack, then for no reason decide that she no longer desired original snack, and begin screaming hysterically, demanding the proper snack be brought out. As difficult as the yelling and shrieking was to tolerate, the worse issue was my bosses total lack of communication skills, which prevented me from knowing which snack was the desired snack. This, of course, would contribute to a highly stressful and exhausting process of guessing what my boss wanted as quickly and efficiently as was expected of me. Simply put, there should have been a secondary project launched with the extra staff required and titled 'The Snack Project'
- I have tried numerous times to inform my boss of scheduled meetings outside of our office. She refuses to be reasonable and refuses to leave the premises. She insists that she must be required to continue work on her favorite current project 'Fisher Price Peoples' as opposed to the very necessary meeting required to ensure continuation of project' The Family Must Eat'.
- I have attempted many times to indulge my boss in her desired outside activities, yet the moment we step outside the building she begins to get irritable, irrational and insist we go back in the building. Once inside she then begins fretting and trying to coerce me into escorting her back outside.
- Her treatment of other lower management personal has also left much to be desired. She suddenly screams 'NO' to them whenever spoken too. She finds great delight in stealing other managements snacks, lunches and drinks whenever possible. She constantly requests they accompany her on outings and then becomes enraged when they do not do exactly as she sees fit. This has resulted in throwing of spaghetti, plummeting with a doll, blanket thievery, sleep deprivation of co-habituating management and exposure to the most ear wrenching, brain stopping, head splitting screams and cries ever known to exist.
This irrational, indecisive, horribly crabby, and unreasonable expectations have left me no choice but to resign my position. I have given all I have to give and simply cannot continue to work under these types of conditions and pressure.
I have enclosed evidence that validates some of my claims: