Virginia Tech, Our hearts are with You




Most of you have probably heard by now, but in case some of you haven't, yesterday morning the worst shooting massacre in U.S. History occurred.

A gunman (and student ) at Virgina Tech went on campus killing 32 students and injuring 29. The gunman then killed himself, and at this moment they do not know why the shooter went on this rampage. Click here to read more on this story.

At 2p.m. today Va. Tech will be holding a memorial service for the students who had their lives taken. I plan on taking a few moments in my day to send my thoughts and prayers towards these families, friends and students who are suffering today, and I hope you will take the time to do the same.

Hopefully the victims will feel our support and this will offer some small comfort in the wake of their tragedy.

I do have some opinions and feelings regarding this situation, but out of respect for the families and the memorial service today I will not be commenting on those until later this week.

No comments: