Fathers Day Craft Ideas




"I hate that Fathers day is in June."

"Ummm. Okay. Why??"

"Because You get the cutest little crafts and things from school and I never get any of that."


Insert huge feeling of guilt and bad mommy/wife self bashing here.

Seriously, it just never dawned on me. I always stress about the perfect gift for him..and homemade was the answer. *D'OH*

So this week I have been scouring the web for some great craft ideas to bestow upon Prince Charming in thanks for his superb job in helping raise our three royal munchkins.

These are the best of the best Fathers Day craft pages that I have found! So get that craft gear out for a fun summer project and surprise Daddy with a homemade gift this Sunday!

DLTK's Crafts

Family Fun Crafts

Activity Village

Garvick Crafts Page

Woman's Day Magazine Crafts

Childfun Crafts

Family Corner Crafts


What are you giving for Fathers Day?

4 comments:

Karen Bodkin said...

NOTHING! I got nothing, he gets nothing. Every year I do something nice for him and every year I get whatever the oldest mad at school. This year I opted to go bowling - he can pick an activity that doesn't involve me kneeling! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Karen - ROFLMAO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what to get him, and thanks for the websites and sk*rt-I'll be checking it out later.

Anonymous said...

Jesse - PC is sooo hard to shop for. I'm glad he gave me this alternative this year! LOL.