Happy Heart Day

I was having a really really good pity party for myself this morning. I decided not to post 'cause I was just feeling to darn sorry for myself. I mean, I'm married to PRINCE CHARMING, for goodness sake, and after the quick peck and irritation over a request to pick up a flower for Liberty on his way home from work, I felt more like the wicked step sister than Cinderella.

Anyway, as I was drowning in my coffee cup of self loathing, man hating, and cursing Valentines day I ran across Kelly's post. I realized that I really needed to get over myself. Or at least my self pity. So, click the image below to visit Hilly and get this cute banner for yourself, and start participating in A New Kind of Valentines Day.


Here's what to do, Post something about yourself that you love, and then ask your readers to post something about you they love. Have FUN!



What I love about ME:


I'm having a little trouble thinking of something this morning (Yes, I am still trying to crush those self loathing buggies under my high heeled boots).

I love that I have the ability to (usually) see things from two point of views. In the past 5 years I have tried very hard to look at problems from 'anothers shoes' and this has created an ability in me to see things from others perspectives.

It has caused it's issues, such as friends who don't want to her why the other hoochie mamma might have a valid point. Or when I just really really don't want to be the one who has to apologize, but after seeing things through Prince Charmings eyes realize that I was wrong.

Overall I am very proud of the fact that I can do that. And that I'm objective enough (most of the time...ha-ha) to use it to improve my relations with people or be able to offer advice.

So, Hit me with your best shot....Fire Away... (sorry, Kelly put 'What I like About you' in My head...and my brain progressed to this song next on my internal play list )!!!!!

2 comments:

Karen Bodkin said...

What I like about you: you are kind, sincere, and I love that you took the time to get to know Sassy, my best friend. She means the world to me, and I think her writing is freaking hilarious. You're so much fun and you always have good advice!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, well thank ya :-) And yes, Sassy is a RIOT! You are both very lucky to have each other..and I would give anything to hang out with you two on a Friday night. My face would most likely hurt the next morning from laughing so hard :-D