March Blogging Events in 5...4...3..2...



March is only 5 days away! Can you believe it! We have cabin fever and spring fever spreading through the house. When I realized that we are entering the last week of February I started to get excited (and frantic) 'cause there are some really big events coming up in the blogging world during March. I know you've seen the buttons in my sidebar (and hopefully a few others) but just in case I wanted to let you know a little about each event!


The Novel Thing:

The Novel Thing

Jen At Not Calm (dot com) decided to host her own version of NaNoWriMo in March (November isn't a good month for her...or me really). The rules? Well, there are none. Just write a book. The book that you've always wanted to write. So Click the button above and find out more about it, and then let her know if you're interested! Spread the word and get some friends to join you! Let's Write!



The Ultimate Blog Party:



Ultimate Blog Party

If you haven't seen this banner...where have you been hiding?? Janice and Susan from 5 minutes for Mom are throwing a huge bloggy bash March 2-9. Awesome prizes and Great people are involved so be sure to click above and visit. Let's PARTY!




party*write*party*write*party*write*party*write*party*write*party*write*party*write*party*write*party*write*



If you have (or know of) another blog event happening in March, please let me know and I'll check it out and post it!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh those new pics you have in your header are ADOREABLE!

Anonymous said...

Lisa - Thanks :-) She wanted outside so bad that I just couldn't refuse. It was so funny watching her try to play all bundled like that :-)

Anonymous said...

Good words.