I am a procrastinator and very very easily distracted. Today I finally got some stuff done that had been on my 'accomplishment' list since mid January. Boring as it is, I'm just so proud of myself today that I decided to share!
1. I scrubbed my Bathtub with oven cleaner and destroyed all the rust and soap scum!
2. I registered Alex and Liberty for t-ball and little league
3. I ordered Alex's yearbook
4. I made out a 2 week menu (I haven't the last 3 weeks and spent about $100 more
Than I normally do.)
5. I got a new project started with two of my greatest friends!!!!!!
6. I actually have my Go MOM planner and family calendar synched and up to date thru march!
7. I've returned phone calls of 4 relatives I had been putting off
8. My budget is completely up to date AND balanced w/in $2.34!!!! (yey..me!)
9. I've reconnected (okay..this was yesterday) with the two previously mentioned friends
that I had let slip away.
10. I filled out Liberty's kindergarten information
11. I made 2 dentist appts. and one eye doc. appt.
12. I matched up the missing sock basket.
13. I finally finally finally posted a Thursday Thirteen!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants