First, I must apologize to Tracy for
Here is a list of things that have flown through my head this morning:
- I'm more worried about Joe. We have no new information. The 'clues' are just adding up to more 'what ifs". The police in Boynton Beach, Fl apparently are not all that concerned with finding him as quickly as possible. It really feels like we're in a twisted and demented version of C.S.I. or Vanished Without a Trace. And I still can't express how much your support and encouragement has meant to molls and I.
- I couldn't award a Perfect Post today for the month of May. I had a folder saved in my bookmarks of my 'nominees' but it is gone. Just gone. So to all those who wrote the perfect post and were anxiously awaiting their e-mail from me, I am sorry. I have lost you. I promise the second I find you I will let you know.
- Izzymom wrote this post today. I wish she wrote it yesterday so I could have given her a Perfect Post award. But she wrote it today, so now she has to wait 29 more days and hope I don't loose her in that time. But I now have del.icio.us, so I should be able to keep her found.
- This was on del.icio.us top five this morning. I thought it was kinda funny. Rambling and exhausted, remember?
- Since changing my mind about turning in my two weeks notice, I'm pretty sure I'm going to take the girls night out package tonight. I.really.need.some.real.drink. Something that doesn't come in a plastic carton, have silly fruit with faces on it, contain the word "diet" anywhere, or go in a sippy cup.
What are your plans for this weekend? Anything good? Anything I can invite myself too?