My darling sis sent me this shepherd's pie recipe with instructions that I must try it. Well, it was delicious! I loved ever single bite and I'm sure the kids would have too if I had shared instead of eating it all myself. I used leftover mashed taters and gravy from the night before and it turned out A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. And Pokey was right, it was super quick and so easy.
So as I was surfing the site for other quick and easy recipes I came across the recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Rollups.
OMG. OMG. OMG.
Let me just tell you, this is one of the most yummy things I have ever tasted in my entire life. Liberty thought I was a goddess after trying this. So, I am sharing the recipe here for you because you must try this. And then you must come back here and tell me how amazing I am :-D
* 1 lb. lean ground beef
* 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped onions (about 1 small)
* 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
* 1 pkg. (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Cook ground beef, bacon and onions in large skillet on medium-high heat until ground beef is evenly browned, stirring occasionally. Drain; return meat mixture to skillet. *Add VELVEETA; cook until completely melted, stirring frequently. Cool 10 min.
- UNROLL pizza dough onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Press into 15x8-inch rectangle. Top evenly with meat mixture. Roll up dough, starting at one of the long sides. Rearrange, if necessary, so roll is seam-side down on baking sheet.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cut diagonally into six slices to serve.
Seriously, this will be on my super bowl menu and everyone will love you for doing the same!