Prince Caspian
The next movie from C.S. Lewis's
The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe series




If you were watching the Super Bowl on Sunday, one of the movie previews may have excited you as much as it did me!

The trailer for Prince Caspian Disney's sequel movie to The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe,based on the Chronicles of Narnia book series by C.S. Lewis (one of my childhood favorites) was debuted. The movie is set to be released on May 16, 2008!!

In case you missed it, here is the preview:

4 comments:

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I think I got more excited about this commercial during the Superbowl than I was the football! I remember reading the book as a kid and then watching Narnia and it's one of my favorite movies. I cna't wait for this one.
One movie that I just watched was Stardust. Have you seen it? I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Tracy - I loved the movie. They did a great job, although I still think the books were better :-) I actually have Stardust sitting on top of my TV right now and that is my plan for tonight!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Oh good, let me know what you think of Stardust. I loved it!

Delightfully Chaotic said...

First off I loved Stardust, and I can't wait for Prince Caspian. I started reading the series after I saw the The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe and since then I've been hooked.