- Hula Workout With Kili : I purchased it for $1.00 at a garage sale. It's a ridiculous video but if you do it, your muscles will know!
- The Wiggles: Wiggly Wiggly World : It was in a bag of movies I received from a free cycler. Bean fell in love with the cover so I kept it. Thankfully it has yet to be played.
- Three Men and a Baby : This is actually my sister's movie. I keep meaning to give it back to her, along with her copy of City of Angels. I believe she bought them both at the same house I purchased my Hula Video.
- The Pirate Movie : This is one of those horrid 80's movie that I have fond memories of as a child. The first time I watched it as an adult I was shocked that we were allowed to watch it due to the sexual overtures. I must admit that I can sing every song in this movie, I badly wanted to be Kristy McNichol (I thought she was just sooo beautiful) and I was completely in love with (back then) Hotty Christopher Atkins.
- McLintock! : I was raised watching John Wayne movies. My dad was such a huge fan that I can actually tell you John Wayne's real name is 'Marion Morrison' without looking it up. This is one of my favorite as it is just hilarious and also stars Maureen O'Hara.
Now it's your turn! I want you all to leave me at least one movie you are embarrassed to admit you own (and why you still own it!)! Let me know if you do this meme on your blog so I can take a peek :-)