Oldie But Goodie Sunday

Lately I have had some great things I've wanted to write in my blogs. Yet the idea always seems to come at the oddest moment. Such as doing the dishes when my hands are soaked and Prince Charming is using the computer for his homework...or walking through Wal-mart with three screaming kids and no access to pen & paper let alone a computer. So because of this mental block and inability to remember things....plus the fact that I have some posts I really love on other blogs ...I have decided to make Sunday a day when I will post a blog previously written. Hopefully you will enjoy my Oldie but Goodies and this will help me find my creative spurts (okay..okay...I really mean I will actually start REMEMBERING what I meant to post when I'm finally in front of the 'puter). I have already posted my first Oldie (SPM..Located below this post) and I hope you enjoy :-D

3 comments:

Diane said...

I wish I could count the times I've referred to this oldie but goodie. I know for sure I've used it twice in the past week alone. What hugh insite into us Solar Powered Moms!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...thanks :-)

Anonymous said...

ROFL. OUCH! I do have a small notebook in my diaper bag that is supposed to be for such a purpose. Alas....it's never been used.