Here's how to play:
- Below I have listed some hints to 5 of my favorite books, movies and t.v. shows (I could have done about 50)
- Do an internet search using my clues to find the answer. (Sort of a...Serendipity version of Trivial pursuit) (I did a google search with my clues and found the answers quickly)
- Post the answers in a comment :-) I will accept all comments entered before midnight.
- I will then take all the correct answers and randomly draw 3 names, and announce the winners tomorrow :-D
- My family members are not allowed to play. They will know ever single one of these without seraching :-D (sorry mom ! )
- What is the prize? 1 package of 4" x 6" Post It Brand Photo Paper. This stuff is seriously cool. Print out your picture and then peel off the back..and stick it anywhere...just like a post-it note! Change your mind? Re-stick it somewhere else! I'm obsessed with it.
So Here are your questions and clues :
1. These song lyrics are from what movie:
"Bless your beautiful hide, wherever you may be. We ain't met yet, but I'm a willin' to bet...you're the gal for me"
2. Which two of my favorite actors starred as leading man and leading lady in 'Adventures Of Robin Hood' in 1938?
3. Anne Shirley, Gilbert Blythe, Diana Barry and 'The Lake of Shining Waters' are all from what book?
4. These Lyrics Are from what Movie: "Just you wait 'enry 'iggins just you wait!"
5. Rose and The Doctor are from what T.V. Show?
Tommorow is the big S.E.X. talk and I need your HELP and ADVICE! See ya then!