Jesse over at 'For the Love of Peas and Monkeys'(seriously, is that not the cutest name ever!) posted this meme last week. I thought it was a really fun one so decided to tag myself.
When I am an Old Woman I hope to:
1. Be 'that' old couple who walks past, making everyone hope they have that when they are old.
2. Have all my hair (I know, I know. Vain much?)
3. Have at least 8 grand babies that I can spoil mercilessly and see endlessly.
4. Travel. I don't want to sit at home with my cat. I want to travel and see what I haven't had time to see.
5. Take my grand babies on vacation with me. (my grandparents did this and they are some of my most cherished and amazing memories)
Are you disappointed I never mentioned wearing purple??
When I am an old Woman I will not:
1. Get my hair cut in the standard short poofy permed hairstyle. (Yes, I really am that obsessed with my old lady hair.)
2. Complain my family doesn't call enough.(I'll just show up and force them to love me...haha)
3. Own more than 3 cats
4. Talk about my hemorrhoids, bowel movements, or other bodily failings, irritations, and unusual functioning in public or in front of family. (Some things should really just be saved for your 'Golden Girl' friends.)
5. Wear standard issue polyester pants.
Mrs. Joe, Lisa, Sharpie and Sassy: Tag, You're it!