Mrs. Joe sent me an email today for a 'baby' project she is working on, along with a request to forward it to everyone I know. I am not all that big on forwarding mail and honestly don't have that many people in my contact list. So I thought I would post it here and ask you guys to answer in the comment section. And if you want a quick post idea this week..post this on your blog and let us know so we can read the answers!
Hello to all,
I am may know some of you personally and some of you just through someone else but, I need help! I am starting a project about babies and need some help from you or someone you know. I am looking to reach a wide range of people. Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
1. What is the best baby advice you have every recieved or heard?
2. If there was only one product you could use for your baby what would it be?
3. What is the most useful baby product you have ever had?
4. What advice have you been given about babies that is totally off?
5. Do you have any weird questions about babies or pregnancy that you need answered or have already had answered?
Okay obviously the above questions are more female oriented....but you males out there are either married or know someone with babies...ask them...or just simply pass this email on and have them answer these questions. Thanks again for all your help in advance!