You Hate Me Don't You??




It's been almost a week since I've had any time to try to post. I'm so sorry my angry mob of ticked off annoyed readers adoring and loving public.

Life...has been so crazy this week. I got a job. I started training on job. Second day on job the girl training me had an emergency and I was on my own. I did great.

Thursday we took kids to my MIL's for the weekend and PC and I have just been hanging out and enjoying each other's company. Tonight we go out with my best friend to celebrate Tuesday's impending doom of my 30th birthday. *sigh*

Right now though, as we have no kids and no work or school this morning PC and I are both sitting here with our laptops enjoying the free internet, Turtle mocha's, and the joys of Im'ing even though we are sitting next to each other.

As the great Caribou says: "We are a worn flannel shirt in an over starched world"

So true. So true.

9 comments:

Brian o vretanos said...

It's great news about the job and good that you and PC are getting some quality time...

I hope you enjoy yourself on Tuesday - You'll be a welcome addition to the 30 something club ;-)

Anonymous said...

Brian - The 30 something club??!!

*hyperventilating*

Technically as I am just 30...I am not actually 30 something, right?

LMAO.

I am actually very okay with being in my 30's. It's just time. Pics of my surprise bday party will be posted tomorrow hopefully :-)

Bee said...

I remember whne I was going to turn thirty... wait, I don't remember! Oh no! Oldtimers has struck again!
At least you're younger than most of us.

Bee said...

Brian is like 68 or something old.

Bee said...

I can't wait to hear (or read) some work stories!

Brian o vretanos said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Happy Birthday LLT!
I totally feel your pain because I turn 30 in Septemeber or as I like to call it, I'll be celebrating the anniversary of my 29th birthday.
I hope you had a great day and I'm happy to hear that you and PC are hanging out and enjoying each other!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Oh and I forgot to give you congrats on the new job! I'm so happy for you!

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

Oh and I forgot to give you congrats on the new job! I'm so happy for you!