You just have to know what to say.
Here are my top discoveries:
- Flaming Piles of Poo Power (not sure if it's the Dr. Suess style rhyming factor or the poo factor)
- Family Jewels (Typical Male. That's all I can say.)
- Balls ( Recently discovered 'playground talk' word *and no, not as in basket or foot* O.Y.E.!!)
- Fart (It's such a classic, I think it's appeal may actually be encoded in the male DNA!)
- Underpants ( I totally don't get this one. I just don't. LOL.)
- Any Swear word *if they are banned at your house* (At first they will get this shocked look of hilarious disbelief. Then they laugh hysterically that they actually got to hear the word!)
Oh, to be a tween boy!